Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Start-up

YAY... Our blogshop is finally beautifully done!!! Give ourselves a round of applause!!!

First of all, the day we start up this blogshop is also happens to be our National Day (easy to remember eh?...), therefore we would like to do a shout out to our country 'Happy Birthday, Singapore!!!'

Next, we'll just have to wait for the shipment to fly in from other countries this week (which they promise). Once the stocks are in, we will update them to our blogshop. We will carry in more variaties and quatities as the time goes. So hurry, bookmark us or follow us for upcoming updates!
We know we still have rooms for improvement, as such we welcome every feedbacks. Email us if you have any enquiries, or tell us if you are looking for a particular product which is not in our list yet. DO thank us for our good service and leave down your name in the chatbox so we can add you in our testimonial page, it will be even better if you can email us so that we can add you into our mailing list.

Last but not least, we want to take this opportunity to thank those friends who has a part to play in the process of making this blogshop a dream come true for us :-
1) My Canadian friend, RD, for the banners, logos and the profile picture. Thanks for helping and tolerating me for so long cos I've been changing my mind over brand name again and again and still able to rush them out for me even at your busiest schedule.
2) Zhiwei (my 'brother'), his sweet little girlfriend Nicole and my secondary school schoolmate Keelyn, for helping me (a non-blogger and a total dummy towards the blog world) to do the html coding and linking.

The last 'Thank You' is going out to YOU, yes i mean you, the one spending time reading my post now, my counters would not have increase without your supports and please do come back and buy more from us. ;)

Cheers,
Daphne
(MOMENTS... Team)


Please click here to return to our home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment